Wednesday, December 30, 2009

videos




This starts with some new videos since we got home. I have some Christmas/petting zoo videos, too, but they're all pretty odd. I'll put up a few of them, though...Sorry nothing's edited down, that's just not on my to-do list for this year! :-)

Here's Evangeline helping us shovel snow the day after Christmas; the focus isn't great as I think the snow was confusing it:



This next one is Evangeline eating "grown-up" yogurt because it was just about the only thing we had in the house:


Christmas videos:

Molly running around saying Whoa. A classic!


Molly with her duplos:


Evangeline very slowly opening a gift:


Ian with Evangeline and Molly:


Walking around the petting zoo:



Petting zoo goats:

2 comments:

Ian Huff said...

Thanks for the vids Laura.

Karen said...

Glad that you put your pictures and videos online, Laura. I like thte photos of Evangeline shoveling, her nose looks cold but she wants to be outside.