Monday, March 1, 2010

Car Show

http://picasaweb.google.com/kshuff2/AutoramaBlog?authkey=Gv1sRgCIKOoMmBguLiHw&feat=directlink
This is not your father's car show. Well, actually, I guess it is your father's car show. But there are very few pictures of cars in it! I went to Autorama Saturday because my colleague -- "Dale" -- was invited to show his Super Stock Dodge -- "Rampage" -- alongside Don Garlits' car and other drag racing esoterica. I took my long lens, so I couldn't fit cars in my viewfinder, but I found some fun and colorful images anyway, and decided to post them for your viewing pleasure, and to spare you having to actually attend a Hot Rod show of your own.
love,
Dad

2 comments:

Ian Huff said...

Heh, class joint there.

Unknown said...

Nice! You found a lot of shiny things to photograph. Very cool. Your pictures all turned out great.