Sunday, January 9, 2011

new scrapbook pages







Here are some samples of the fun cut-outs I can make with my new Silhouette machine -- some new scrapbook pages from the last few weeks. I'm currently going to a friend's house on Monday mornings to craft while the kids play, so I've been getting a lot done recently. Almost caught up on pictures ... then what will I do for a craft? The machine and the software are intuitive and fun to use, although I haven't really had time to explore its full potential (downloading fonts and cut-out designs online).

2 comments:

Karen said...

Nice work! Good thing to do when you don't have all your crafting supplies out. You have a good eye for design.
Does the cutter make the "wood cut" frame in the Cle Elum group photo, or was that a frame that you had? Pretty cool.
And I love seeing your (?) toes in the shadows underneath the pages:). MOM

Unknown said...

Thanks. The wood frame was something I had, but it's definitely the type of thing the cutter could do, you'd just have to draw it or download a template. The files are called GSD files (.gsd), and there are lots online. I can't wait to get out from under my editing so I can spend some time finding new files and fonts, but that probably won't be until late February.