Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Birthdays, Christmas and Comics

Hey everyone! And with this batch I'm now totally caught up to the current day with pictures from our camera. Most of the start is from Molly and Cormac's birthdays as well as Christmas and Christmas activities. At the end I have some pics from Emerald City Comicon, which Molly and I went to last weekend, and had a blast. My boss went with his kids (you'll see them in one pic) last year and recommended it as very kid friends. And it totally was, lots of fun costumes, artists and cool art all over the place, activities for kids, a gallery of arcade and pinball machines. Good times.

Ohh, and I started a new job at Microsoft and we moved from a church of 12,000 to a church of 25, other than that it's been pretty quiet :P

https://plus.google.com/photos/109557886274088106365/albums/5851729797216421345?authkey=CIfH-aqlhaLahwE

~EN

1 comment:

Karen said...

Wow thanks! Feel like I was a part of the fun. Sounds like big life changes this month. Nice to see the "everyday" pictures, they are the ones we sometimes forget to take and only have the "big event" ones. Nice.