Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Crib pics and Ian's new toy

Hey all,

By request from Mom here is the baby furniture that Liz and I got. Also Liz working with some of the internal curtains for that room. Man our baby is totally going to have an anti-pink rebellion at some point in her life :-P.

In other news, just about two years after selling back my Gamecube and PS2 to drop down to just my Xbox 360 I'm now back to being a total video game bigamist. Recently I've been having tons of fun with my Nintendo DS on the bus so I ended up picking up Sony's portable player as well (the PSP). Part of the motivation was the fact that my Archos AV500 (the little personal video and music player that I won from work) doesn't really work with Rhapsody, so I want something that can still do nice video on the go if I sell it off. But in addition to video the PSP has a pretty dang nice library of games that I'm starting to work through. Jeanne D'Arc, Ratchet and Clank, Daxter and Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops here I come! Compared to the DS it is a seriously nice piece of hardware and I'm looking forward to using it on trips and the bus. Plus the fact that games come out for $35 new and drop to under $20 used pretty quickly is very nice in the age of $60 games for home systems.

Check the new gallary for all the pics.

~Ian

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your baby has a stuffed Stanley! Go Red Wings?!?!

Ian Huff said...

Ollie not stanley!

Unknown said...

Stanley! I see Stanley. Who's Ollie?