Friday, November 9, 2007

game babies...

Hey Ian and Liz - you should check out episode 2 from this season of Scrubs (from last week). You can play the full episode here. It's about, well, it's about having a baby and playing halo 3. Just in case you didn't think TV was relevant to your lives!

Also, unrelated, I had breakfast with Aunt Melissa last week. She was in town for the SOFA show and we met at her hotel downtown. It was fun to chat with her before work, and very convenient. I had smoked salmon eggs benedict, which tasted as good as it sounds!

1 comment:

Ian Huff said...

Heh, I'll have to check that out with Liz. As a matter of fact, just last night I did stay up with the work boys playing Halo. Figured that it might be the last Thursday game night that I'd be able to make it to in a while :-P.

How was Aunt Melissa doing?