Wednesday, July 28, 2010

BLDGBLOG

Just wanted to share an interesting little blog that I found recently. I was thinking of Dad in particular, though others might find it interesting as well. It's called BLDGBLOG and I guess you could sum it up as a blog with detailed articles and lots of neat pictures on architecture, with a particular focus on urban architecture. I actually ran across it from a gaming blog that I read when one of their editors was guest editing BLDGBLOG and wrote a series of solid articles on architecture relating to video games (Evil Lairs, Generated Cities, Chernobyl). Those articles got me hooked and now I read pretty much everything on it.

The hipsterism factor and focus on modern urban designs is pretty high, but they have such interesting articles and pictures that I forgive them that.

Here are a few interesting articles from just the past month:
World's Largest Tent
Triangle in the Michigan Woods
Kid's Blocks
Landscape photo montages
A model of London circa 2030 water levels

'tis good stuff

~E

1 comment:

Karen said...

could be addictive
-Dad