Wednesday, March 5, 2008

So Fashionable!

So today Molly & I were late to our gym class. It was hilarious. B/c the moms didn't get to see her outfit at the beginning of class when we were warming up they made a point to drop by our mat as class was ending. I've been dressing Molly is her funny onesies ("All your toys are belong to us" was a huge hit last week). Also she's been in her fashionable baby leg warmers. So the moms wanted to see what fun outfit she was wearing today. Even the instructer made a point to come check her out. What can I say ... our daughter is oh so fashionable. ;)

One more cool thing ... it sounds like the instructor might organize a non-official stroller workout on Monday mornings. She doesn't think the Pro club has enough options for us moms so she wants to just get together as friends & do a non-Pro club sponsered workout (she's going to bring her 3 year old). I'm really enjoying getting to work out w/ my baby. So much fun! Today one of the older babies was clapping along w/ the music while we all worked out. I started cracking up watching him that I forgot to keep up w/ the class. :-P

Okay Molly is napping so I'd better get dinner started (we have 22 people singed up for tonight & I know that people are coming who haven't signed up ... yikes!).

No comments: