Thursday, June 19, 2008

Stuff Ian wants to do at home

In no particular order:
  • Swim
  • Play guitar with Jon (if I can track a guitar down somehow)
  • Dip Molly's toes in the lake
  • Whiffle Ball Golf in the yard
  • Wakeboard
  • Get a night out with Liz
  • Stay up late
  • Sleep in
  • Watch Molly inchworm along and find new stuff to cram into her mouth
  • Cream my folks at Raquetball / Tennis
  • Read (not sure what, almost done with Heart Of Darkness and need a new book)
  • Eat 75% of meals outside
  • Have a thunderstorm (note that this might not be possible :-))
  • House Party
  • Get Bop and Gram a chance to see Molly

I'm sure there are more, but that is my list for now. Getting excited about getting home :-). I need a vacation.

~Ian

3 comments:

Matt said...

I'm sure you'll be able to do all but one of the things on your list (and I don't mean the thunderstorm)

Unknown said...

Ooh, tough guy there, dad...Don't think Ian's going to be able to beat you at tennis, huh?

Well, I'll work on the thunderstorm, I've always liked those. I definitely think you should dip Molly's knees into the lake too, not just her toes! I'm sure she'll love little fish nibbling her toes. Although I guess to her those fish aren't quite as little.

I'm up for all those things as well, with a little cooking in mom's great kitchen thrown in. And maybe not quite as much sleeping in. We're not good at that, but we'll see. The other day we had people over until 3 a.m., and Jon and I luckily slept in until 7! That's pretty good, huh?

Love you all!

Ian Huff said...

Yeah, it's really bizzare. Seattle had tons of rain but I've never seen one flash of lighting here, the conditions just don't happen for it. I think sleeping in will be even bigger for Liz and I considering that we are coming from the west coast.