Thursday, January 31, 2008

Google-pages is fantastic!

As I was showing Dad at our belated Christmas, Google-pages is pretty neat.

I'm tickled pink that they'll host your website for FREE! The only downside is that you have a very - very lame domain name. Also, for those curious, I haven't seen an uptick in spam yet, and I'm fully google-able.

At the moment, my site has two sections, I've been creating a website to assist a bunch of new players in a league we're doing - when you've already done all the legwork for someone the game becomes just difficult to learn (instead of having Antarctic glacial cliff-like barriers to entry) instead of nigh impossible.

The other section is a (growing) collection of my low-fi covers of infinitely more famous recording artists. And to circle the wagons right back to Christmas, I'm using Laura's MP3 player to do the recordings (also a Christmas gift) - but most importantly the guitar Mom & Dad gave me. Thanks! And, enjoy

Jon's Website

2 comments:

Ian Huff said...

Do I actually have the link for your website? I don't actually see it anywhere. Ah cannah see eat withah a link!

Unknown said...

Click on "Jon's Website" link (blue letters) at the end of the post. Poor tired Ian--hopefully you're more successful dodging your wife's cold!!