Thursday, January 31, 2008

Molly is teething?!?!?!






Hey guys! We haven't posted new Molly pics in awhile so I thought I would get on that. So we think she might be teething! Oh no! We're not 100% sure & if she is she is crazy early. We got all concerned b/c she was really fussy for us this weekend. We called her doc & from her symptoms they think our little tyke might be cutting a tooth. However her fussiness has stopped even if the droll hasn't. ;) She may have just had the flu that I just got. Yuck! :-P I have to say I miss sick days (kinda hard to take a day off when you're a mom). Okay I'm going to finish posting these pics then take a nap. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have to admit, I'm not sure that Molly looks like "Square Pig" is her favorite song ever. Keep trying, I guess...

Although I can see how you were inspired to come up with the song title. That is one square pig!

Jon said...

I hope she doesn't bite anyone's arm off.

Not that this has been known to happen--I suppose babies are usually fed enough so they don't have to go to their last resort...

Now I KNOW you guys are good parents!! Congratulations on your impending dental entities :)