Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Seattle Christmas 2007

I went a little crazy with my camera, as I am wont to do, but I narrowed the album down to just the 73 best shots. And Molly didn't seem to mind the camera flash (or the attention), so I enjoyed clicking, and I hope she enjoyed posing. For all they say about babies being self-centered, they aren't self-conscious in the way we adults are, so they don't really 'pose' at all, so Molly's expressions are refreshingly candid. Although Liz and Ian certainly weren't the center of attention this Christmas, we had a great time visiting with them, too!

Here's the link:
http://picasaweb.google.com/matthuffster/ChristmasInSeattle2007?authkey=ZfyPkp-2sUI

2 comments:

Ian Huff said...

Pay attention to me! I want to be the center of attention!!!

Unknown said...

Ha! No, I can tell you want your baby to be the center of attention! :-) Nice photos, everyone. Looks like grandpa and grandma had a good time holding Molly!