Monday, February 25, 2008

Nuevo Vallarta

http://picasaweb.google.com/matthuffster/Mexico2008?authkey=CgZrISe_OH8
You probably don't need to see 8 pictures of whales' tails, but they say that each one is distinctive, and I've included the evidence in the linked album. I got a little carried away with my camera again, but I can't resist. Actually, the bike trip pics (and a few others) were taken with a $5 disposable, which was a good call -- I could barely get myself to the top of some of the hills we biked, and I was sure glad I wasn't packin' a serious camera. You may have heard how the mountain biking bruised Mom's bum (right cheek only), and I included evidence in the photo of her tail; you might not notice it if I didn't call it to your attention because the bruises blend so well with her polka-dot bikini.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice pics. Frolicking in the surf, frat boy pics of dad...what's not to like?
Looks like a fun trip.

Ian Huff said...

Awww! Cute baby turtles! Molly wants one for her room.