Friday, February 1, 2008

Que?

Something is odd with the blog?

I was wondering why the post that Laura claims has a link to Jon's webpage doesn't actually have one. So I checked into the post history and it seems that Jon's first post about googlepages isn't showing up on the frontpage for me. For some reason I only see the "Extra Stuff" post. So I was finally able to figure out what ya'll were talking about. Also the comments that I thought that I had made on the extra stuff post seem to show up on the first google pages post when I look at the history. Not quite sure what is going on here.

Cool page Jon. BTW, I'll have to pull down your Hallelujah and add in the electric guitar parts. I had them all down as of some time ago and I'll have to see if I can still remember them.

~Ian

No comments: