Monday, March 12, 2007

Anyone for a little NCAA action?

Hey all. If anyone is intersted, I made a little Huff family NCAA pool group at ESPN.com that we can use. It's an extra username to remember, but it can be pretty fun even if you don't follow basketball. Just watch what you are clicking when you sign up to make sure that you don't add any spam (or use an old e-mail address like I do). The walkthrough for signing up and creating a bracket is pretty easy. After creating a braket you just need to join our group:

Group name: Huff Family
Password: Our first family cat, no spaces and no caps

I'll also use the official invite function to send out an invite to all, y'all.

http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/frontpage

4 comments:

Unknown said...

All right, I signed up for a bracket. Let's see, smack talk...Well, if I come the closest it will definitely be through ignorance! I read ESPN's little blurbs, but I mostly picked teams with funny names or states I liked. So now that I've got my little bit of knowledge, I'm off to impress people with my NCAA prowess (that's basketball, right!?!)...

:-)

Ian Huff said...

Larsen 1? Really Laura...you are going to need a better team name then that! Also, some more good news for you:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2796645

Unknown said...

Hey! I didn't know where to change the name! I need help with that sort of thing...

Unknown said...

There...how's that for a name that will strike fear into the hearts of mine enemies!?