Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Our new condo Frango...

So painting the main living spaces is close to finishing up as Tim and I have been working like gangbusters over the weekend and after work the last night or two. Turns out the green tones that we have been using are quite a bit more vibrant when they are on all the walls as opposed to just a sample! With the chocolate trim and the green paint I'm calling it the Frango condo. I'm digging the style though, it's very Mod and Liz and I going to find it fun to decorate with stuff like this and putting fun art on the walls. I didn't have the camera during the initial work, but I'll see about getting it charged up and taking some picture tonight.

~Ian

3 comments:

Karen said...

So, Ian, I like the colors very much. I went to the store and found the paint chips and love to see color being used:) I even like Frango mints! MOM

Unknown said...

Cool! I can't wait to see photos. That sounds really exciting, and I love the idea of brown trim. Although in our place everything is warm-toned rather than cool; I don't think we'll ever have green or blue anything, much less walls.

Do you have a lot more painting to do yet? You guys are so productive!

Ian Huff said...

Yeah, we have more painting to do. We already have a purple picked out for the bedroom, but we are going to hold off a little bit on that as we are considering doing some sort of treatment on those walls so we don't just have flat colors. And after that we still have to choose what to do with the back bedroom and the upstairs bathroom. Maybe we will wait until Mom comes to visit to work on those. ;-)