Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My new webpage

Hey - check out my new webpage sometime. Mostly all I have on there now are pics of my painted minis and a reading history list I just got into the computer, but I've been having fun playing around with it this week!

Jon and I went to our local game store's auction this weekend, and we got a lot of great new figs for a really good deal! And Jon sold some old stuff he didn't want, too, so that made it even better. Now we've just got to keep up with the painting....

2 comments:

Ian Huff said...

Hey Laura, cool webpage. I especially like the list of all the books that you've read. Really makes me wish that I had kept track of that growing up. Nifty minis as well...

Karen said...

WOW. I am so impressed. Like Ian I was impressed with your reading list. I can't count how many moms/elementary school age kids that I've told of your book list, and that they should start and keep one going. But seeing it all in black and white was impressive. I like the site.