Tuesday, April 15, 2008

New Pics!

Hey guys!

So we've finally uploaded some of the Molly pics. We have some goofy spoofs coming up soon once we have time to play w/ paint.net (intrigued aren't you?). ;)

We also have a few videos to upload soon but I think I hear my baby waking up so I will cut this short. She's such a happy baby. I love going to pick her up from a nap. She just wakes up & chats to herself until I show up. Then she throws out her arms, kicks out her feet & gives me a happy squeal b/c she's so glad to see her Mommy (and did I mention the huge toothless grin?). I'm off to play w/ my adorable baby! (yes yes I know I have the best life ... jealous aren't you?)

~ Liz

http://picasaweb.google.com/ian.huff/Molly041508

1 comment:

Matt said...

Liz, don't let anyone make you feel guilty for living a good life . . . it's what God intended!
Your blog brought to mind this passage I just read in Dostoevsky's Idiot (who is a man so like Christ that people take him for an idiot):
"I ran into a peasant woman with a nursing baby. She was a young woman, and the baby was about six weeks old. And the baby smiled at her, as far as she'd noticed, for the first time since it was born. I saw her suddenly cross herself very, very piously. 'What is it, young woman?' I say. 'It's just that a mother rejoices,' she says, 'when she notices her baby's first smile, the same as God rejoices each time he looks down from heaven and sees a sinner standing before him and praying with all his heart.' The woman said that to me, in almost those words, and it was such a deep, such a subtle and truly religious thought, a thought that all at once expressed the whole essence of Christianity, that is, the whole idea of God as our own father, and that God rejoices over man as a father over his own child -- the main thought of Christ!"