Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Signs--

Well, it looks like I've managed to grab the elusive 100th post.


Laura told me (several weeks ago) that she went into a Post Office and their automatic postage machine was broken--but, wouldn't you know it, the workers refused to put up a sign. I mused on this a little last night as I passed a sign that read "Suburbs - Exit Only".


What she didn't know was that sometimes a sign is the LEAST helpful thing of all.

Crazy Signs

In the midst of all our house hunting, a little humor for you!





And more a slide-show you can send around work.

3 comments:

Matt said...

My favorite is Angst Insurance Agency, here in Commerce MI . . . a town in which there is virtually no commerce, incidentally. Come to think of it, the nearby intersection of Commerce and Commerce in Commerce makes for a pretty interesting road sign.

Ian Huff said...

We have an Indian Cafe near us called "Mysore Masala." I know that it's a city name but still quite nasty...

Unknown said...

My fav was a sign in England that just had the "No" symbol--the circle with the slash through it--and then the words, "at any time." You weren't sure what you weren't supposed to do, but you certainly weren't supposed to do it. Very British, I suppose.