Monday, April 14, 2008

Obsessions come home to roost!

Okay, so I had some fabulous Lad Nar (also known as Lard Nar - among other things) perhaps less than two months ago as I had lunch with a service vendor.

It was AMAZING! Since, I've spent a fairly considerable time thinking about that experience and hoping to recreate it. I've had it out since (past Saturday - also yum), and made it in (super not good yuck). I've googled my heart out trying to find some inside info on this.

It's part of the whole pan-asian lock-down. Does anyone make Fried Rice, General Tsao's chicken, etc, like they do at a Chinese take-out? I sure don't. Well, today I googled Lad Nar recipe again and met a very different result. I actually SAW someone making this dish. Hopefully now I'll be able to break into the inner sanctum of this delicious entree.

Let's see if I can embed this video here--

From www.howcast.com